top of page

Questions and Answers

Offentlig·6 medlemmar
Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

RT - Weka: A Fusion of Afropop and Afro-Dancehall | MP3 and Lyrics

Rt Weka Mp3 Download: Everything You Need to Know

If you are looking for a new song to add to your playlist, you might want to check out rt weka by RT. This is a catchy and romantic afro-pop and afro-dancehall song that will make you feel good and dance along. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about rt weka, including what it is, who RT is, what the song is about, how to use it, and why you should listen to it.

What is Rt Weka?

Rt weka is a song by RT, a Zambian artist who produces afro-pop and afro-dancehall music. The song was released on May 6, 2022 and is available for streaming and downloading on various platforms such as Audiomack, Boomplay, and Zambianmusicpromos. The song is about expressing love and asking for the reasons why someone loves you and makes you better.

rt weka mp3 download

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FEQdAz2xNYG&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0dIE7o9ap3nn1xf7KbdBSR

Who is RT?

RT is a Zambian singer, songwriter, producer, and performer who goes by the full name Richard Kasonde. He started his musical career in 2017 and has since released several songs and projects, such as Don't Pretend, Wavey (Whattido), No Strings Attached, Tell Me/Fine By Me, and Meltwater. He describes his music as "the shorthand of emotion" and aims to create songs that resonate with people's feelings and experiences. He is also the founder of Zalee Art, a creative agency that offers services such as graphic design, photography, videography, and web development. He is also a member of the Zambian Music Bloggers Association (ZMBA), a network of bloggers and influencers who promote Zambian music and culture.

What is the song about?

Rt weka is a song that expresses love and gratitude to someone who makes you feel better and happier. The title of the song means "why do you love me?" in Nyanja, a language spoken in Zambia and other parts of Southern Africa. The song is a blend of afro-pop and afro-dancehall, with a catchy chorus and smooth verses. The lyrics of the song are in English and Nyanja, and they convey the emotions and questions that arise when you are in love with someone. Some of the lines from the song are:

"You make me feel like I'm on top of the world

You make me feel like I can do anything

You make me feel like I'm the only one for you

Rt weka? Rt weka? Rt weka?"

"You're the reason why I smile every day

You're the reason why I sing every night

You're the reason why I live every moment

Rt weka? Rt weka? Rt weka?"

How to Use Rt Weka?

To use rt weka, you need to have an internet connection and a device that can play mp3 files. You can either stream the song online or download it to your device for offline listening. Here are the steps to do both:

rt weka mp3 download audiomack

rt weka mp3 download boomplay

rt weka mp3 download zambianmusicpromos

rt weka mp3 download free

rt weka mp3 download 320kbps

rt weka mp3 download lyrics

rt weka mp3 download video

rt weka mp3 download song

rt weka mp3 download album

rt weka mp3 download music

rt weka afrosounds mp3 download

rt weka happy mp3 download